TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE GIFT SCHEME FOR PARTICIPANTS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (‘T&C’) CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS “GIFT SCHEME” (THIS “SCHEME”) ORGANIZED BY CHANDUKAKA SARAF AND SONS PRIVATE LIMITED (“COMPANY”). BY PROCEEDING
WITH YOUR REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION IN THIS SCHEME, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE, ACCEPT AND THEREBY AGREE ON IRREVOCABLE BASIS, TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS T&C MENTIONED HEREUNDER.
This Scheme is organized by the Company on the below mentioned terms and conditions:
- The customers of the Company who make a purchase of Gold and Diamond Jewelry over Rs. 10,000/- between July 26, 2018 and August 30, 2018 are eligible for entering into this Scheme provided that they agree to abide by these T&C in its entirety. Please note that the Company reserves a right to modify the T&C of this Scheme, without notice to any customer.
- Eligibility Criteria:
2.1. To participate in the Scheme, the customers shall:
- Be an Indian Citizen of over 18 years of age;
- Make a minimum purchase of over Rs.10,000/- from the Company;
- Make the purchase between July 26, 2018 and August 30, 3018;
- The Company shall approve of the customer to be a participant;
- Abide by these T&C;
- Must not have made “Sales Returned” or exchanged the gold and diamond jewelry.
- The scheme shall not be applicable on the purchase of Bullion, Vedhani, Coin’s and Silver Bars.
- Must not have any criminal record nor should be of an unsound mind.
2.2. Please note that the above mentioned eligibility criteria is subject to the Company approving of the customer to participate in the Scheme. At any point of time before the result of the Scheme is announced, the Company may disqualify any of the customers from participating in the Scheme, without notice and with or without reason.
2.3.In case the customer who has been issued a Participation Slip return the jewelry by virtue of which he/she was issued a Participation Slip, the customer shall be required to return the Participation Slip and shall be disqualified from participating in the Gift Scheme. Further, if a customer who has been issued a Participation Slip exchanges the jewelry by virtue of which he/she was issued a Participation Slip, the customer shall be required to return the Participation Slip issued to him and the Company may, at its discretion and subject to the eligibility criteria, issue a fresh Participation Slip to such a Customer.