In this scheme, the customer has to deposit a fixed monthly installment; with a minimum of Rs.2000/- or more in multiples of Rs.1000/- for 10 successive months.
The 22 karat gold will be booked at every installment, as per the prevailing rate (22 karat gold) of the day.
A scheme card and receipts of installments will be provided. The receipt will contain weight of the booked gold.
A customer can avail benefit of 15% or 40% on making charges of gold jewellery on the total accumulated weight only after the maturity date.
For example, if you deposit Rs. 10,000 for 10 months:
22 KT Gold Rate
Total Accumulated Weight
Maturity Month: November
The benefit will be given as mentioned below:
Gold Accumulated Weight
Selected Gold Jewellery Weight
Making of Selected Jewellery
700 Per Gram
700 Per Gram
Per Gram Benefit on Making Charges
40% of 700 = 280
280 Per Gram
280 x 25 = 7000
280 x 25 = 7000
Making Charges on Additional Weight
700 x 5 = 3500/-
Customer can avail this benefit in the maturity month.
5. · Following payment modes are available for installment payment.
a) Cash payment or debit/credit Card at any of our branch
b) NACH (Auto Debit Mandate)
6. The Gold rate for online & NACH payments; will be fixed on the next working day of the credit of installment amount. The prevailing rate at the time of system entry will be applicable.
7. Government issued valid ID & address proof document is mandatory to enroll for the scheme.
8. In this scheme, the customer can purchase gold ornaments or coins or vedhanis. Cash will not be refunded, under any circumstances.
9. Customer should pay the monthly installment on or before the scheme commencement date of every month.
10. The installment should be paid every month. Skipping an installment or delay in installment will decrease the benefit of 5% for every 30 days delay.
11. No benefit will be given for failing to deposit installments or withdrawal within 6 months.
12. Post consecutive installments customer can avail benefit of 15% on making charges of gold jewellery on total accumulated weight only after completion of 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 months. And customer can avail benefit of 40% on making charges of gold jewellery post completion of 10 months on accumulated gold jewellery weight.
13. Additional benefit will not be given for any excess days after the maturity date.
14. All the transactions in this scheme such as opening of new account, payment of amount, closure & purchase of ornament, etc. by the customers can be done at any of our branches.
15. On maturity all deposit receipts, scheme card & ID proof should be presented for verification and settlement.
16. At the time of purchase, making charges, taxes, etc. will be charged as per prevailing rate; the prevailing rate will also be applicable for additional gold weight.
17. Customer can avail a duplicate scheme card by giving an application along with ID proof and payment of Rs.100/-
18. The scheme account cannot be transferred.
19. After the maturity, if the customer fails to purchase, the scheme will be dissolved on 360th day from the commencement of the scheme and a gift voucher will be issued for accumulated weight of gold.
20. The gift voucher will be valid for 3 months from the issued date.
21. Customer need to collect the gift voucher from branch within 1 month of the gift voucher issue date. If not collected, the gift voucher will be sent to the customer’s residential address registered with us.
22. Gift voucher can only be utilized only for purchase of jewellery and not for paying installments of any of scheme in which the customer is participating. Also, it is a mandatory that total amount of the voucher will have to be utilized in the bill.
23. This scheme account cannot be transferred or handed over to anyone. Customer has to purchase jewellery on the same name as of an account.
24. Taxes like TDS or any other tax on the amount of benefit will be deducted as applicable.
25. Chandukaka Saraf & Sons Pvt. Ltd. reserves all the rights to make any changes to the scheme without prior notice.
26. Grievances are subject to Pune jurisdiction only.
The Customer can pay an amount of Rs.1,000/- or above in multiples of Rs.500/- Per Month for 10 successive months. The receipt of every transaction will be issued to the Customer.
In this scheme the Company will give Discount to the Customer in the 11th Month from Purchase made by the Customer. e.g. On a payment of Rs.1000/- for 10 months, the total investment will be Rs.10,000/-. In this case the Company will give discount of Rs. 1,000/- for Diamond Jewellery Purchase or Rs.700/- for other Jewellery purchase or Rs.400/- for Bullion (Bullion, Coin, Vedhani, etc.) purchase.
All the transactions in this scheme such as opening of a new scheme, Payment of amount, Closure & Purchase of Ornaments, etc. by the Customers can be done in any of our branches.
Following payment modes are available for paying monthly installment.
Debit / Credit card at any of our branches or collection centres.
Online installment Payment modes as follows:
By using android app https://goo.gl/BvrahP
NACH (National Automated Clearing House) Auto debit facility
Government issued valid address proof document is mandatory to start a new scheme.
In the subsequent month, the amount should be paid on or before the scheme commencement date. Delay in paying scheme amount will reduce the discount amount according to number of delayed days. E.g. Scheme Commencement date is 10th of Feb, so all subsequent month payments should be on or before the 10th of that month.
Discount will not be given in case of pre-closure of the scheme. As well additional discount will not be given if deposit is kept for more than scheme period.
The customer is eligible to get all the mentioned discounts only if the payment of amount is done for 10 successive months.
The prevailing Rates & Making charges will be applicable at the time of Purchase.
A “Scheme Card” will be issued to the Customer at the beginning of the Scheme. If the “Scheme Card” will be lost, duplicate card will be issued after verification & at the cost of Rs.50/-.
Amount paid under the scheme by the customer will not be given back in any circumstances. It is mandatory to purchase the Jewellery of at least worth of accumulated amount or more.
The Customer must carry an Identity Proof, Scheme card and all the Receipts at the time of purchase.
After the maturity, if the customer fails to purchase, the scheme will be dissolved on 360th day from the commencement of the scheme and the Gift Voucher will be issued worth invested amount i.e. Principle Amount.
The Gift Vouchers will be valid for 3 Months from the Issued Date.
Customer need to collect the Gift Vouchers from Branch within 1 Month from Gift Voucher Issued Date, otherwise Gift Vouchers will be sent to the Customers Residential Address registered with us.
GST, Local Taxes or Municipal Charges if any will be charged to customers on the purchase amount, which are applicable at the time of purchase.
Chandukaka Saraf & Sons Pvt. Ltd. reserves all the rights to make any changes to the scheme without prior notice.
Grievances are subject to Baramati Jurisdiction only.