1. You can pay monthly installments of Rs. 500/- or more in the multiples of 100/- for continuous 10 months. You will be provided with a receipt every month. E.g. If you pay Rs. 1000/- for 10 months, the final investment will be of Rs. 10000/-. Chandukaka Saraf & Sons Pvt. Ltd. will give you a benefit of Rs. 700/-in the 11th month on purchase.
2. All the transactions in this scheme, such as, Opening an account, payment of installments, purchase, etc. can be done in any branch of Chandukaka Saraf & Sons Pvt. Ltd.
3. Online booking is also available on the following terms:
A] Customer can make payments through Website (https://www.csjewellers.com/) & Android App (i.e.csjewellers) by using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, Wallet, UPI, etc.
B] If the Installment amount is more than Rs.3000/- you can convert the same into EMI for selected banks only.
4. Avail a 10% discount on the making of Diamond Jewellery.
5. Customers should provide a recent photograph along with bank details at the time of commencement of the scheme.
6. Transactions with Credit cards will be charged extra if you paid online.
7. Post Dated Cheques (PDC) of local branch will be accepted. The date on which the amount is credited in CSPL's account will be taken into consideration. If the cheque is bounced, it will not be deposited in the bank again. (Customers have to pay the amount in Cash)
8. Every installment is to be paid on or before the date on which the scheme is commenced. Number of days delayed will be deducted from the benefit.
9. If the scheme is stopped before 10 months, purchase will be reduced only to the amount saved till date. After the maturity, no benefit will be given for the remaining days.
10. You are liable to get all the mentioned benefit only if the payment of installment is done for 10 months continuously.
11. The Rate at the time of purchase and making charges will be applicable.
12. If the card is lost, duplicate card will be provided. Customer has to bare a fee of Rs. 50 for it. Amount paid will not be given back. It is mandatory make purchase of the paid amount.
13. Customer needs to carry an Identity card, Scheme card and all the receipts at the time of purchase.
14. After the maturity, if the customer fails to purchase, the account will be dissolved after 360 days of the commencement of the scheme and the entire amount invested, without any benefit will be transferred to the customer's account.
15. At the time of purchase, the customer need to pay the VAT and other applicable taxes, also customer is liable to pay all the charges, taxes and any other terms and conditions of Central and State Govt. and local Municipal Corporations.
16. Chandukaka Saraf & Sons Pvt. Ltd. reserves all the rights to make any changes in the scheme, prices without prior notice.
17. Pune, Chinchwad and Chandan Nagar branches are under Pune judicial area. Baramati, Akluj branches are under Baramati judicial area.